Sales Account ManagerSortlist is a fast-growing marketplace that allow companies to find the best marketing agencies. With more than 35 millions euros of marketing budgets managed in 2016, we are on our way to make the marketing industry more transparent and disrupt a billion dollar industry.
As our new Sales Account Manager your main tasks will consist of contributing to the development of our activities in Paris by:
- Building and maintaining relationships with our portfolio of active and new key accounts.
- Thinking alongside clients to find optimal solutions that are the best fit for the customer’s strategy. This partner approach will allow you to forge a long-term relationship with the customers.
- Understanding the client's’ needs and translate these into commercial solutions
- Producing added value offer proposals to our clients thanks to your in-depth knowledge of the Sortlist services and in collaboration with our Brussels technical staff as well as other departments such as marketing or business development.
- Initiating and taking full responsibility to the full sales cycle with customers through the entire bidding process
- Supporting customer retention by ensuring their continuing satisfaction and positive experience with the Sortlist services
- Increasing the revenue from existing clients by conducting regular upselling actions
- Checking the customer satisfaction level on a regular basis and reporting it back to the management. You will keep your eyes open to spot problems or risks that may arise and are responsible for handling them effectively.
- Supporting marketing initiatives in close collaboration with our marketing department in Brussels
- Acting at all times as an ambassador for Sortlist by contributing to the top positioning of the company on the French marketing industry. This can imply representing Sortlist at marketing and sales events.
- Weekly reporting to the management in Brussels.
- Bachelor or Master degree, with commercial or economics background (or relevant work experience)
- A real interest in the marketing industry
- Strong commercial awareness and negotiating skills, as well as the ability to consult with the clients on possible solutions is essential
- A first experience in a commercial role is an asset
- Excellent listener
- Autonomous worker with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Stress resistant personality in combination with the ability to set priorities
- Sense of responsibility
- Rigorous and structured way of working also in his/her relation to others
- Fluent in French and English
Forge a long-term relationship with the customers
- An attractive salary package (i.e. including smartphone, laptop, public transport card, insurances, sales bonuses)
- A warm and open company culture, with close support from the Brussels colleagues
- A dynamic working environment with flexible time schedule
Contact us on email@example.com