Are you driven by team happiness?Wanna be part of a dynamic start-up that plans to change the global marketing & communication market? Well, it’s already on the way and we need your support to make this happen even quicker!
Sortlist is looking for an Office Manager driver by team happiness. It is a full-time job, starting as soon as possible.
About the job
We are undergoing substantial growth in our business and forecast our team to expand substantially in the coming months. We need someone to help us scale our company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
Helping the directors of Sortlist to manage their incoming contacts, meetings, candidates screening. Additionally, the office manager will maintain a proper accounting and administrative management system across all the departments of the company and optimise the processes in order to maintain the growth of the company.
- You will be responsible to maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- You will provide a historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- You will optimise & monitor the day-to-day accounting of the company in close contact with the Accountant and the directors of the company.
- You will work closely with our Social secretary contact to improve the well-being of the member of the team.
- You will propose new grants, subsidies that can improve the financial situation of the company.
- You will maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- You will design and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- You will complete operational requirements by scheduling and assign employees; following up on work results.
- You will keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- You will maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- You will maintain office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- You will maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- You will achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- You will contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- You will support the directors in the hiring process at international level.
- You will manage the contact between suppliers, institution, lawyers to ease the work of the directors in the scaling phase of Sortlist.
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Belgium. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills.
- You must be a resourceful and proactive office manager enthusiast who's eager to learn and achieve great results.
- You are well organised.
- You hold at least a Master degree.
- You exhibit a strong drive for result and you are rigourous.
- You have an experience in the administrative, accounting or communication field
- You have a first experience in account management, client support and love to raise challenges.
- You are talkative and are fluent in English, and French or Dutch.
- You are fun ;)
- Join us at the beginning of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
- Get a taste of the development of an international startup.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Competitive wage and performance-based bonuses.