Software Engineering at SortlistSortlist is not just a beautiful interface, it’s a full experience with a deep integration from the user interface all the way to the servers we interact with. As Sortlist’s backbone, the development is crucial to every aspect of our web application and client apps rely heavily on it. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Full-Stack Engineer to join our highly motivated development team and help us build Sortlist inside out. As Mom used to say, beauty comes from within. There is much more that we want to build and so much that we could improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to jump into most projects.
What are examples of work that Software Engineers do at Sortlist?
As Full Stack web Software Engineer, you will be in charge of developing, maintaining, releasing & testing multiple web applications for Sortlist. Your main responsibilities are:
- Requirement analysis and solution design in strong relation with the designer/product manager.
- Fast & Robust developments of new functionalities (lean/agile approach).
- Testing & releasing your applications.
- Improving development processes.
The following are some examples of profiles that are relevant to us:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in engineering.
- You are able to collaborate on software projects and work efficiently with the team. Don’t worry, people usually say we’re quite nice.
- You want to be challenged by new technologies, learn fast and think creatively about solutions for our high performance demands.
- You write elegant, readable and well-documented code.
- You want to change the world.
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Belgium. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
- Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
- Get a taste of the development of an international startup.
- Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
- Fun, casual environment.
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive wage.
About your skills
We give all of our applicants a challenge to test out their tech skills. You’ll have to build a dynamic single-page web app. Here's what we look for:
- Code Consistency
- Variable Naming Clarity
- Useful Comments
- Unit & Fonctionnal Tests